These self-study lessons have been designed to provide you with specific test taking strategies for each item type in PTE Academic.
There are 20 lessons, each of which focuses on three strategies that your can apply when responding to a
particular PTE Academic item type. The series lessons follows the order of the actual test, and each one takes a step-by-step approach to introducing and practicing the item type strategies:
• You read a brief introduction to the item type and study an example item.
• You read brief definitions of the three strategies for the item type.
• You read a detailed explanation of each strategy and practice them in guided activities.
• You respond to an item simulating the test conditions, in which you will give your response within a time limit.
• You compare it to authentic sample responses and read explanations.